Sabtu, 22 Juni 2013

Tugas 4 Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2

Halaman 106, No.2 s.d. 6


2. A: I have the hiccups. What  should I do?
    B: You should  drink a glass of water.

3. A: Ali wants to improve his English.What should  he do?
    B: He ought to speak English outside of class every day.

4. A: I don't have any money. I'm broke. I can't pay my rent. I don't have enough money to pay my bills. What should I do?
    B: You had better borrow some money.

5. A: Someone stole my bicycle. What should I do?
    B: You had better call the police.

6. A: I cut my finger. I got blood on my sweater. My finger is okay, but I'm worried about my sweater. What should I do?
    B:  You should soak it in cold water.

10. A: I asked Marry to marry me. She said no. What should I do?
      B: You had better find a new girlfriend.

3 komentar:

  1. I respect your articles, your ideas, and, most importantly, your attempts to write them. Thank you for writing such an informative article. By the way, I'm a gamer, and I'd like to recommend a BSL Shaders Pack for Minecraft to you. You can get the BSL Shader set here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

    BalasHapus
  2. Obrigado por este site. Eu aprecio seu trabalho. muito bom eu tenho um site que muda sua fonte no Insta, Facebook, Snapchat, e outras redes sociais se você quiser mudar seu nome de usuário Visite Letras cursivas

    BalasHapus
  3. -Thanks for providing such a excellent information to who's interested in sports, it's really helpful as well as informative content also such interesting one. I'm also a gamer, and I'm so interested in that and here I'm coming up with a wonderful blog if you wanted to see then click on pokemon platinum action replay codes

    BalasHapus